2020 NAFSMA Annual Meeting - Park City, Utah
REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE
A Note to NAFSMA Members and Colleagues about the
2020 Annual Flood & Stormwater Management Conference
As we all face the unprecedented impacts of the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please know that NAFSMA is monitoring and assessing the effects on our member agencies and firms and the potential impact on this year’s Flood and Stormwater Management Annual Conference planned for August 10-13 in Park City, Utah.
At this point, NAFSMA is planning to move forward with this year’s Annual Conference and online registration and the hotel block are both open. If the NAFSMA leadership determines that events force us to reassess this plan in the coming weeks and months, that decision will be announced by Tuesday, June 30th, which is about six weeks prior to the Annual Meeting.
Although NAFSMA does not normally offer refunds for annual meeting registrations, please rest assured that in the event that the meeting is either postponed or cancelled full refunds for paid registration fees will be provided to registrants.
Please know that the NAFSMA leadership and staff are thinking of all of our members at this difficult time and we hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy as we navigate these uncertain waters.
General Sessions for all attendees will begin
at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, August 11 and end
on Thursday, August 13
HOTEL RESERVATIONS - NOW OPEN
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
7700 Stein Way
Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 649-3700
Salt Lake City, UT - Airport Code SLC
- Driver Provider - https://driverprovider.com/
- Canyon Transportation - https://canyontransport.com/
- Four Seasons Concierge - www.fourseasons.com
- ProTrans - https://www.protransparkcity.com/
Conference Registration Fees
- Member Annual Meeting $895 / Late $995.00
- Non-Member Annual Meeting $1095 / Late $1195
- Federal Registration $700
- One Day Registration $550 (Does not include August 12 Special Event) / Late $650
- Exhibitor or Sponsor $3500. Includes option 1/2 priced single registration, $447.50.
- Directors/Committee Chairs/Advisors $1145
- Leadership as Sponsor $4197.50
- Please note late registration for members and non-members begins on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:00 a.m. EST
- Check payments are due within 10 days of online registration.
Mail checks to NAFSMA, PO Box 56764, Washington, DC 20040
NAFSMA Special Event 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. – Wednesday, August 12
- Registration fees include this event for full conference attendees.
- Fee for a guest of a full conference registrant is $95 per person.
- Fee for a one day registrant is $95 for the registrant and $95 for each guest.
- Please note that there will be a cash bar.
Park City, Utah