Roundtable Discussion with Water Resource Utility Leaders on Flood Risk Resiliency
Start Time – 8:30 a.m.
End Time – 3:30 p.m.
Event Fee - $125
Registrant Types – Attendee - $125
Complimentary Speaker - $0
Travel Stipend – Please check box if requested (one travel stipend of $150 available for public agencies for those traveling from out of town and needing hotel).
- Registration for this event is closed. Please see our home page for current events and registration.
Hotel Direct Booking Link
- Hurricane Harvey Recovery - Harris County, TX - Steve Fitzgerald and Jonathan Steiber
- Ventura County, CA - Wildfire Recovery - Glenn Shephard
- Resiliency Scorecard - Krista Bethune Melnar
- Cedar Rapids Wastewater Treatment Plant - Roy Hesemann
- Hurricane Harvey - Observations from Inside the Eye - Steve Fitzgerald