May 15, 2020 11:59pm EDT Deadline for Application Submission
Projects must be completed by May 8, 2020 to be considered.
Winners Announced at NAFSMA 2020 Annual Meeting – August 10-13, 2020
(Award Applications can only be submitted electronically)
Online application package should be submitted in one pdf file with agency or company name included in title of pdf file.
Please note that applications for newsletter, brochure flyer or print publication, as well as outdoor category (picture or poster) need to be submitted in print-ready pdf format.
- Completed Application Form
- Project Description, Including Associated Costs of Production and Distribution
- 500 word maximum written explanation of why the submission should be considered
- Provide example of project (brochure (print ready pdf), posters (print ready pdf), radio commercial, video (please provide public available urls)
- Describe the impact, effectiveness, and outcome of the campaign or item (for example, did the campaign result in greater emergency preparedness or improved water quality and how?)
- Measurable metrics on the reach of the campaign or item ((# of participants, people reached, etc.)
Please note that all entries may be used on a DVD or video that will be widely distributed.
Please contact Sofia Chatos at 301-404-1332 or email@example.com with questions.